We’re back! This past summer FLYLēF and A Kernel of Nonsense hosted the Comment Challenge, pairing book bloggers together and encouraging them to comment on each other’s blogs. Because of all the positive feedback, we’ve decided to bring back this challenge for this winter. We hope you join us and challenge yourself to spread some comment love while making some meaningful connections with other book bloggers.
- The Winter 2017 Comment Challenge will run from January through March
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all winter long
- Bloggers will be paired before the beginning of each month and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- At this time the challenge will be for English-only blogs
- If you participated over summer, we will try our best to partner you with a different blogger, but please note this may not always be possible
- Though it is not required, we strongly encourage you to create a sign-up post each month you participate
- You have the option of signing up for 5+ or 10+ comments per month
- Giveaway: at the end of March, two participants will win a book of their choice.
- At the beginning of each month we will put together a post where you can sign-up, link-up with your own sign-up post, and enter the giveaway
- At the end of December, we will be posting January Comment Challenge partners on our blogs, as well as informing participants by e-mail
- Sign-up: starting today through December 26th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for January
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- Introduce your partner for the month and how often you plan to comment on their blog
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this winter challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using #Winter2017CC (please see the giveaway for an chance to earn entries by doing this)
- Enter the giveaway: Details regarding the giveaway are below
- Comment: starting January 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
NOTE: If you cannot view or fill out the embedded Google Doc below, you could also open the Comment Challenge January sign-up form in a new window.
January Link-up: be sure to create a sign-up post before the month is out, letting everyone know that you will be participating. As always, please visit other participants’ sign-up posts and cheer them on. Please note, the final day to add your link will be December 31st.
At the end of March two participants will be selected to win a book of their choice worth up to $20 (INT). Details and Rafflecopter link are below.
- Giveaway ends March 31st 2017
- Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you
- Two (2) lucky winners will win one book of their choice worth up to $20 USD
- Winners will be emailed and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or another winner will be chosen
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks. For newer releases, prizes will be fulfilled 2 weeks from the book’s release date.