With the sound of bells jingling faintly in the distance, this could only mean that the season of Thanksgiving is officially upon us! 🦃 LETS FEAST! GIVE THANKS! AND, READ! For the November New Release Giveaway Hop, hosted by the whimsical Shannon at It Start's at Midnight, I'll be selecting one (1) winner to receive a new book of their choice worth up to $20 for each winner. Good Luck!
Which new release(s) are you most looking forward to in November? Here are some of my most anticipated releases (all link to Amazon).
Anne C. is the winners of the October New Release Giveaway Hop. Upon her request, she is now the owner of a lovely hardcopy of Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia. Thank you everyone for your entry.
PREVIOUS WINNERS & SELECTIONS
Maria M. | The Goal (Off-Campus) (Volume 4)
Jolanda W. | Shadow Falling & Jaimie E. | Everything We Keep
Tayte H. | Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks Book 7)
Joanne E. | With Malice
Mai T. | The Nightingale
Penny O. | A Court of Mist and Fury
Elizabeth V. | The Little Red Chairs
Alicia O. | The Two-Family House
Michelle L. | (signed copy) of Glass Sword (Red Queen #2)
- Giveaway ends November 30th.
- Open internationally, as long as The Book Depository ships to you.
- One (1) Winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive a new November release of their choice. Though, December release is okay, too. *wink*
- The Winner will be announced here as well as e-mailed, and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or a new Winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks, unless a later release is requested.
Hop on over to these other fabulous giveaways!
JUST A REMINDER
I'm thrilled to be hosting the Book of Choice Giveaway Hop, which officially launches on January 1-15, 2017. Add your name to the link-up list to join the hop!
**By participating in any month of the Book of Choice Giveaway Hop, you’re eligible to enter in a quarterly giveaway exclusively for participants! The first one will be drawn on March 31, 2017 for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Sign-up and enter!**