I'M NOT SURE when these posts turned into my mini share moments with you, but let's just roll with it for now, shall we? Last month, I was a bit concerned leaving my sons in the care of their dad as I left for a few days to celebrate my birthday. My worries were silly. The boys loved it! And to my surprise, so did I.
For the September New Release Giveaway Hop, hosted by the whimsical Shannon at It Start's at Midnight, I'll be selecting one (1) winner to receive a new book of their choice worth up to $20 for each winner. Good Luck!
Which new release(s) are you most looking forward to in September? Here are some of my most anticipated releases, with Crooked Kingdom: A Sequel to Six of Crows already on pre-order! (All link to Amazon)
CONGRATULATIONS JOLANDA & JAIMIE!
Jolanda W. and Jaimie E. are the winners of the August New Release Giveaway Hop. Upon their requests, they are now the owners of a lovely copy of Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti and Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale, respectively. Thank you everyone for your entry.
PREVIOUS WINNERS & SELECTIONS
Tayte H. | Defending Taylor (Hundred Oaks Book 7)
Joanne E. | With Malice
Mai T. | The Nightingale
Penny O. | A Court of Mist and Fury
Elizabeth V. | The Little Red Chairs
Alicia O. | The Two-Family House
Michelle L. | (signed copy) of Glass Sword (Red Queen #2)
- Giveaway ends September 30th.
- Open internationally, as long as The Book Depository ships to you.
- One (1) Winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive a new September release of their choice. Though, October release is okay, too. *wink*
- The Winner will be announced here as well as e-mailed, and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or a new Winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks, unless a later release is requested.
Hop on over to these other fabulous giveaways!