This is the final month of our summer challenge and we’re so grateful for everyone who’s participated. There is still one week to sign up for August, so if you are interested, head on over to the Comment Challenge: August Sign-up Post for all the info. If you aren’t familiar with the Comment Challenge, co-hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense, the challenge is designed to help you connect with other bloggers through comments. Each month, we’ve paired bloggers together and had them comment on each other’s blogs. Please note that sign-ups close on the 21st of this month for August participation. For those already signed up for August, now is the time to link-up with your sign-up post…
August Link-up: Please be sure to add a link to your sign-up post for this month below and as always, we encourage you to visit other bloggers’ posts. Please note that the final day to add a link will be July 31st.
Spread the word by adding the Comment Challenge button to your blog’s sidebar!
(Featured here is a 300-pixel width button)
Graphics also available for you to use include:
- 700-pixel width banner
- 500-pixel width banner (that's the one used in this post)
- 225-pixel width button
Giveaway time! At the end of August, your hosts will be randomly selecting two winners from Comment Challenge participants to receive a book of their choice worth up to $20 (INT). Details and Rafflecopter link are below. Be sure to enter and best of luck!
- Giveaway ends August 31, 2016.
- Open internationally, as long as Book Depository ships to you.
- Two (2) lucky winners will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive a new book of their choice worth up to $20 USD.
- The winners will be announced on both blogs as well as emailed, and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks. For newer releases, prizes will be fulfilled 2 weeks from the book’s release date.