We’re about to start month two of our three-month long challenge! For those who have sign-up for July, be sure to put together a sign-up post letting everyone know you are participating and add your link below. For those who haven’t heard about this challenge, Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense are hosting the Comment Challenge all summer long. Every month we’re pairing up bloggers and encouraging them to comment on each other’s blogs. There is still time to sign-up for July, just head on over to the Comment Challenge: July Sign-up Post for all the info. Please note that sign-ups close on the 21st of this month for July participation.
For those who’ve already signed up, be sure to add a link to your post below and we encourage you to visit other bloggers’ posts. Please note that the final day to add a link will be June 30th.
Spread the word by adding the Comment Challenge button to your blog’s sidebar!
(Featured here is a 300-pixel width button)
Graphics also available for you to use include:
- 700-pixel width banner
- 500-pixel width banner (that's the one used in this post)
- 225-pixel width button
Giveaway time! Your hosts for this challenge are holding a giveaway for challenge participants. At the end of August two participants will be selected to win a book of their choice worth up to $20 (INT). Details and Rafflecopter link are below. Be sure to enter and best of luck!
- Giveaway ends August 31, 2016.
- Open internationally, as long as Book Depository ships to you.
- Two (2) lucky winners will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive a new book of their choice worth up to $20 USD.
- The winners will be announced on both blogs as well as emailed, and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks. For newer releases, prizes will be fulfilled 2 weeks from the book’s release date.