I ABSOLUTELY LOVE children's books! Some of my favorite memories are of me reading to my children as they fall asleep on my lap, or on rare occasions, the other way around. *chuckling*
I'm thrilled to be celebrating the 97th anniversary of Children's Book Week on May 2-8, 2016! Established in 1919, Children's Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading. In celebration of the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country, I'm participating in the Children's Book Week Celebration Giveaway Hop hosted by BookHounds. One lucky visitor will be randomly selected to win a new children's book of their choice worth up to $15, or a $10 Amazon gift card. Good Luck!
These are a few gems in my family (all link to Amazon):
| Favorite Illustrated Book
Winner of the Caldecott Medal
|Favorite Father's Book
Winner of The Kate Greenaway Medal
|An Unexpected Favorite|
|Greatest of Love Stories|
- Giveaway ends May 8, 2016.
- Open internationally, as long as The Book Depository ships to you.
- One lucky winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter to receive a new children's book of their choice worth up to $15, or a $10 Amazon gift card.
- The Winner will be announced here as well as emailed, and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize will be fulfilled within 2 weeks, sooner with gift card.
Hop on over to these other fabulous giveaways!